Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

In His Arm - Back To The Future



Well, here we are on the final day of our special pre-release week to celebrate Tina Donahue's coming book In His Arms from Ellora's Cave.

Over the last few days, we've talked about a lot of things...some were closely related to In His Arms, and some a little more distant from the actual book itself. If you missed anything, you can go back to my Yahoo Group and Blog to catch up.

Today, I want to ask a single question that I think is on the minds of many readers...

What does the future hold for RJ and Summer? Can we expect to see more of them in future stories?

Finally, I want to thank Tina for sharing her time and talent with us. It's been great fun!

Keep Loving!

Melodee Aaron, Erotica Romance Author
Home Page
Melodee's Books at BookStrand
Inquisitor Betrayer


2 comments:

  1. Hey, Melodee - thanks for hosting me this week.

    And thanks to all the ladies who swung by and chatted, providing their support. :)

    As to your question: I'd like to see Summer and RJ in a future story - a sequel, if you will. It would be interesting to see how things play out with them and Anthony, the villian.

    Don't want to give away any spoilers here, so I'll leave it at that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like series where I can find out about past characters and know they still can't seem to keep their hands off each other. Kind of fun to see if they have a growing family and what the future turns out like for them.

    armiefox at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete