Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why Adult?

Hello, all!

I've received a few comments asking why I have this blog flagged as "Adult". Honestly, since I write erotica and erotica romance, I'm a little puzzled as to why people even need to ask this question. I guess that doesn't matter, so here we go...

Erotica and erotica romance share one thing...they both talk explicitly about sex and use strong language.

That's right...I might use the word "fuck" either as a verb (Fuck me, baby!) or as a noun (You worthless fuck!).

I may also talk about having sex. See verb usage above. More specifically, how to have sex and be better at doing so. If you are bad at having sex, see noun usage above.

Does that help?

This blog is for adults.

So it's flagged as having adult content.

Keep Loving!

Melodee

No comments:

Post a Comment