Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

This Week at Melodee's Place


This Week at Melodee's Home Page


There are a ton of new things at my Home Page this week, so let's get right to it...


First, in my Spotlight this week is the talented Clare Dargin. Pop over to my Home Page and click on the SPOTLIGHT to read more about her and her GREAT works.


Second, new horoscopes by Ms. Mir will be up on Tuesday, and you do not want to miss those!


Thirdly, we are starting a new program to promote local artists of various kinds. By "local", I mean folks here in the San Diego area of Southern California. By "artists", I mean just about anything...painters, jewelers, sculptors, you name it. If you are or know of an artist in the area, please contact me at melodeeaaron@yahoo.com for more information.


Keep Loving!


Melodee Aaron, Erotica Romance Author


Home Page


Melodee's Books at BookStrand


Inquisitor Betrayer






No comments:

Post a Comment