Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Dumbing It All Down


Melodee's Home Page

I can't seem to leave some news stories alone...

Dumb and Dumber

Yeah, this makes me feel better.

I don't want to offend anyone out there who serve(s/d) in the any branch of the military, but I think I have the same impression of everyone else who has never served. No, I haven't been in the military. They won't take deaf girls who can't go more than six days without a visit to the spa.

Anyway...

It is a common assumption that in terms of performance on exams, the Air Force is hardest to get into. Then comes the Navy, followed by the Marines, and the Army brings up the rear with the lowest over all standards. Again, I apologize if that is not correct, and I don't mean to imply that the Army has low standards, just that they are a bit less than the other branches.

But the fact is that 25% of the kids today can't get in the Army. The Army just won't have them.

Everyone except the government and educators know exactly how to fix this.

Increase the standards in schools and focus on what is important and have quality teachers.

And people wonder why my kids are home-schooled using my curriculum.

Keep Loving!

Melodee Aaron, Erotica Romance Author
Home Page
Melodee's Books at BookStrand


No comments:

Post a Comment