Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hot Lips


Melodee's Home Page

I can't seem to leave some news stories alone...

Flirt or Slut?

God knows I'm a flirt. Or a slut. There's a fine line between the two.

I'm like most women, and I like an original opening line. I use that term loosely, because sometimes it can be a line I've heard a million times before presented in a new and different way.

I'm not sure how I would react to being told I have beautiful lips would work, though. I'm more preoccupied with my legs. One line that did work was a guy who walked up to me in an airport and said, "Pardon me, miss, but those are the hottest damned legs I have ever seen." Even though he was going to Los Angeles and I to New York, he joined the Mile High Club. We were in Denver.

Notice that the article really only talks about how a man can flirt with a woman? That's because men have to work at flirting with a woman. We're a pretty particular bunch and hard to impress. But it's easy for a woman to flirt with a man.

Just lick your beautiful lips.

Keep Loving!

Melodee Aaron, Erotica Romance Author
Home Page
Melodee's Books at BookStrand


No comments:

Post a Comment