Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Even Dumber


Melodee's Home Page

I can't seem to leave some news stories alone...

This Is Even Dumber

Am I the only one who thinks this is really bad idea?

Let me tell you why I think this is such a bad idea...

First, a mammoth (or mastodon if you prefer) is bigger than a modern elephant. In some cases, a lot bigger. That means they are stronger than a modern elephant. And a modern elephant is pretty damned strong.

Second, there is no evidence to suggest that a mammoth has a better personality than a wild modern elephant. Personally, I think that a mammoth probably would have a temper to make a modern elephant look like a Girl Scout on a cookie sales crusade. I would bet money that a mammoth is a pretty foul tempered creature.

Third, the mammoth went extinct for a reason. No, I don't mean how they went extinct. Maybe the climate change got them. Maybe early humans hunted them off the planet. Who cares? I mean why did the mammoth go extinct? Only God can answer that question. The problem is that they went extinct for a reason that we do not understand.

I could go on, but I think you get my drift.

Let's not mess with them, OK?

Keep Loving!

Melodee Aaron, Erotica Romance Author
Home Page
Melodee's Books at BookStrand


No comments:

Post a Comment